Franklin City Public Schools has launched ParentSquare
Published 6:57 pm Monday, August 22, 2022
Communication is a critical part of the parent-school relationship. This year Franklin City Public Schools will be using ParentSquare, a platform that utilizes text, email and phone to distribute important information.
An FCPS news release stated that ParentSquare enables teachers and administrators the ability to communicate with FCPS stakeholders through phone, email, text and a digital app.
This new initiative will allow stakeholders to:
- Receive all district, school and classroom communication via email, text or app;
- View the school and classroom calendar and RSVP for events;
- Easily sign up to volunteer and/or bring items;
- Securely receive important student documents; and
- Fill out surveys and school forms.
Stakeholders will soon receive an invitation email or text to join ParentSquare. They should click the link to activate their account. It takes less than a minute.
ParentSquare can be used on any device. Stakeholders can download the free mobile app for iOS or Android or use the desktop version at www.parentsquare.com.
“Our goal is for every stakeholder to join ParentSquare and engage with our school community,” FCPS officials said.