Five charged with ‘assault by mob’
In early December, the Southampton County Sheriff’s Office arrested five people, charging each with “assault (shoot, cut, stab) by mob.”
According to Lt. Camden Cobb, spokesman for the Sheriff’s Office, the charges are in reference to a disturbance at the 35000 block of General Mahone Boulevard in Ivor on Nov. 21. The Sheriff’s Office claims that each of the five was involved in an assault against one individual.
The victim sustained injuries that required medical treatment, Cobb said, but stated that the reason for the disturbance had not yet been confirmed.
Four of the five charged are from Southampton County. The fifth is from Sussex County. Those charged are:
• Johnathan Dickerson, 34, of Proctors Bridge Road, Ivor;
• Katherine Bryant Clark, 32, of Berlin Dory Road, Sedley;
• John Andrew Fowler, 25, of Fowler Drive, Franklin;
• Cordaro Dean Smith, 32, of Main Street, Courtland; and
• Jennifer Kelli Laumea, 33, of Millfield Road, Wakefield.