Southampton salutes employees of the month
Published 1:14 pm Saturday, October 21, 2017
by Alice Williams
On Sept. 26, Southampton County Public Schools recognized the employees, teachers and administrators of the Month with a luncheon celebration and a presentation of a certificate of recognition by Dr. Gwendolyn P. Shannon, division superintendent.
The honorees were selected based on established criteria including: demonstrates professionalism, participates in school events; serves as a role model by being optimistic and positive; works collaboratively with the school community; and works diligently to promote student achievement.
The September Employees of the Month by location are:
- Southampton High School – Chad Brock, Forest Picot and Joyce Tomlin
- Southampton Middle School – Shelby Pendleton and Sharon Faulkins
- Capron Elementary School – Dr. Allison Francis, Kathy Thompson and Carolyn Wrenn
- Meherrin Elementary School – Janice Ellis and Raquel Hull
- Nottoway Elementary School – Mary Ford and Beverly Brooks
- Riverdale Elementary School – Summer Dawkins, Tracy Dollarhide and Ann Lowers
- Fresh Start Center – Paul Jackson and Ronnie Foster
- Food Services – Viola Worrell
- Auxiliary Services – Richard Davis and Kenneth Darden
- Central Office – Debra Hicks, Kimberly Moseman and Yvette Nichols
The school district recognizes the commitment and dedication the employees have to the school district and thanks them for all they do!